- Does the thought of dental treatment make you anxious and afraid?
- Do you have a strong gag-reflex and feel nausea during dental interventions?
- Would you like to undergo multiple interventions in the course of one treatment session?
- Are you worried that you wouldn’t be able to sit through the treatment without moving? (It is common with hyperactive children and adults.)
- Would you like to shut out the outside world, not know about anything and remember nothing?
If either of the above statements is true for you, the solution is general anaesthesia during dental interventions.